Research & Documentation
A search of
provides information on
more than 4,000 clinical trials
being conducted worldwide
Is Stem Cell Therapy Safe & Why?
• Cellular Regeneration is FDA cleared and we abide by all of the most stringent medical guidelines. Your comfort, safety, and recovery are the top concern.
• The cells are rigorously tested and screened under NIH, FDA, AATB, AABB guidelines.
• Because HUCT stem cells are less mature than other cells, the body’s immune system is unable to recognize them as foreign and therefore, they are not rejected. According to the JTM, thousands of patientshave been treated with umbilical cord stem cells and there has never been a single instance of rejection (graft vs. host).
• In our clinic specifically, we have not had one bad reaction or complication.
• Journal of Translational Medicine 2007, Stem Cell Therapy for Autism.
• Thomas E. Ichim, Fabio Solano, Eduardo Glenn, Frank Morales, Leonard Smith, George Zabrecky, and Neil H. Riordan
• US Deptof Health and Human Services, US Food and Drug Administration, American Association of Tissue Banks, American Assoc. of Blood Banks